Here is how it works:
- Step 1: Fill out your contact information on this page, so that we may get in contact with you within the next 2-3 business days (excludes weekends and holidays). One of our designers will contact you via Phone, Zoom, WhatsApp or FaceTime so that we may get to know your needs on a more personal level.
- Step 2: Give us as much information as possible regarding what you would like made. The more detail the better, remember we won't stop until we get it right, and you deserve perfection. That is our goal here. Remember that not everything is possible, but we will do anything we can to try and make it happen if it is. We love to get creative and build new and exciting pieces to showcase.
Try to include the following information or as much as you know:
- Piece Type (necklace, pendant, ring, etc.)
- Size/Weight (length, weight, thickness, etc.)
- Materials (14kt gold, 10kt gold, silver, etc.)
- Stone Details (amount, quality, color, etc.)
- Price Range
If you have any pictures or details, send them over to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Step 3: You will need to give us a security deposit of $100. This secures a few vital things that we will need including time with one of our designers, a design concept that is rendered in 3D (CAD) and full access to a personal jeweler every step of the way in the process of building your piece. The deposit is non-refundable, however after the CAD design is completed the funds do go toward your final purchase price. A link for this will be sent to you before we contact you. Until it is PAID we will not contact you.
That's it, simple as 1,2,3! You are on your way to obtaining the next piece of jewelry that you will absolutely love! We will build it right, with love and passion. The way we believe all jewelry should be made.